Write about at least one challenge and one benefit you have experienced related to high-stakes testing, and provide specific examples related to the academically diverse learners in your educational setting (include at least one example related to the CCSS (I live in Georgia) or any other college and career readiness expectations).
Explain how high-stakes tests support or do not support you in meeting the needs of your learners, and why. Justify your position.
Using this case study, you are to identify a minimum of five (5) requirements, analyze them, and offer a proposal that provides FractalApps with a converged network solution and explains how the components of the solution, and the solution as a whole, meet the identified requirements. The proposed solution must address each of the requirements identified. At least one network diagram must be incorporated to illustrate your proposed solution. You should do some research to address the cost issues and defend the proposed solution from a cost-benefit perspective. This is to be a general analysis of the benefits versus the cost of a converged network, not a full cost-benefit analysis with cost data.
Your plan and network diagram(s) includes three locations and how they interconnect: a small headquarters in DC where the founders and senior staff reside, a sales office based in NYC (Brooklyn), and a development house in San Francisco where the bulk of the developers live and work.
In your plan and diagram(s) you don’t need to specify the number of workers or workstations in each location, but you need to address the number of locations and type of network connections and support they need. The number of employees working at or through (remotely) for any location is not known and can be represented as a small office group in each location.
Note: At least one network diagram must be incorporated to illustrate your proposed solution in Project 3.
Please provide descriptive headings for each of the following four main topic criteria (not the items in the rubric). Designs should be constructed using fundamental network devices (devices, switches, routers, cables, servers, etc.) at each location. A design submitted that simply depicts a connection to and from a cloud-based service providers will be graded as zero.
1. Identify five specific business requirements that relate to the design and implementation of the network.
2. Define the most appropriate cabling for the local area network(s); define the network components in the local area network and explain your reasoning for selecting each of these.
3. Define the wide area network infrastructure (technology); define the network components in the wide area network and explain your reasoning for selecting each of these.
4. Define the VPN components (hardware/software) for the organization. Explain what components go where, and what is required on the mobile devices. Justify your recommendation.
Your deliverable will be a 4 – 5-page Microsoft Word document. The page count includes the diagram(s) but does not count the cover page and references page. At IFSM 370 Project 3: Case Study Instructions least two (2) external sources (other than the assigned readings and other course materials) must be used, and citations and references must be in APA format.
Your paper will be scored according to the Scoring Rubric below. Be sure you have incorporated all required aspects of the assignment.
Using the documentary, The 13th, as an example, discuss the issue of ‘institutional racism’ – how can the term explain contemporary issues of racism and prejudice, particularly with reference to the African- American community and mass incarceration? Make sure you cite specific examples of institutional racism from the documentary to illustrate your point.
What does the theory miss or leave out?
How could it be strengthened? Be sure to find associated research with the theory and challenge the
methodologies and conclusions (you may only use peer reviewed sources). You will be graded on how
well you show that you understand the theory as well as how specific you are with your critique.
Paper should be no less than 3-4 pages, double-spaced, following proper APA format with a reference
sheet attached. At least 2 peer reviewed sources required.
1. Set the stage for your analysis by offering highlights of the case and summary in your first
paragraph. Do not review the whole case. Instead, use the case to make the connections to relevant
2. You must use at least two supplemental references (in addition to your textbook) to make relevant
connections to theory/practice.
3. Provide citations and direct links to appropriate theories – APA style. See
4. Show critical thinking. Provide evidence, back up your claims, and make explicit connections that
relate back to class core concepts
For this assignment the term virtual reality and augmented reality need to be defined and provide three examples of each of these applications. Then write a 1 to 2 paragraph on how each could be used in a business setting.
You can use any of the 12 chapter topics from the readings and lectures.
Your paper should include:
– Introduction with your central or thesis argument
– Some of the history and context around your idea
– Key issues or debates that arise on your topic
– A conclusion that summarizes the key points and restates your thesis and insights
This is a formal essay, please use consistent APA or MLA formatting and references.
Please use 12-point Times New Roman font with a cover page and reference page.
Evaluation will be based on:
– Strength of introduction and conclusion
– Research Quality
– Application of theory
(content from the text and/or appropriate secondary sources on your topic)
– Writing mechanics and formatting
(please use consistent formatting for citations)
– Writing clarity and structure